Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day

In response to SB's Valentine's post, I thought I'd share some about my Vday! :)

To start things off, I cooked dinner for Nathan Friday night. I cooked stuffed pasta. I modified a recipe I found on cooks.com but it turned out delicious! I also made asparagus, bought some french bread, and a Biltmore wine. I also decorated the table and the porch, with the blinds shut it didn't even feel like Kelly & Carmen were spying like I suspect they were!



After dinner, we went out with Kyndall for her birthday :) The next morning Nathan brought me Bo-berry biscuits. I had been craving them for awhile. AND, they were heart shaped!!


That afternoon, Nathan met me at the apartment with flowers to take me to take me on our date to Greenville. Our first stop was Wolfe Camera. We made a photobook of the pictures from Ocean Isle & our engagement. I really like it and now we have something tangible to remember it by. After that we headed over to the shops at Woodruff which is somewhere I love going. Nathan and I shopped around a little--hit our favorite spot World Market!--and then grabbed dinner at Panera's. Now don't knock Panera's. It's one of my favorite places and Nathan just made a major purchase afterall :). We came home after getting dessert and watched Roadanthe. I definitely cried. It was a wonderful Valentine's day. Nathan made it perfect!



Valentine's Rating: Full Bend & Snap!