Thursday, February 5, 2009

74-47 That tops all!

I am so glad I went to the Clemson-Duke game tonight. Before the game began I was hopeful that we would at least play a good game, but I definitely was expecting an amazing win! I was just excited enough to be in the same "room" as Coach K (flippin awesome!). But WOAH!!! Clemson totally shocked me and blew Duke out of the water! We played with such skill and finesse! Watching Coach K sub in his whole line-up (yup, all 5 of them) at least 3 times was amusing and gratifying at the same time. It made the game even sweeter that I didn't have to wait in line for tickets ;-) I think I could ride this high all night, but alas, I need sleep.

OPP (yeah, you know me!): Full Bend & Snap

Punks in the parking lot who would not stinking let us out---Take yo broke self home. (this car wouldn't even let a car full of grandparents out. Who does that?!?!)