Sunday, September 20, 2009

catchphrase, football, & wedding dress!

We celebrated Nathan's 22 birthday this weekend. Despite the rain, Nathan still wanted to have a cookout, so while the boys grilled, the girls started a game of catch phrase (which became the game of the night!) The game resumed after dinner girls vs. boys and sadly, i think the girls lost more than we won! We found this beauty when we went downtown:
Another one to add to the boy's collection!

The football game was ridiculous. I always wondered what would happen if it started lightning during a football game, and now I know. Sadly, I was one of the many fans that left and didn't come back. We decided to go get lunch (& margarita's) at Poncho's--yum!

But today, :) , today, I got fitted for my wedding dress! It was so exciting to actually be wearing my wedding dress. It feels real!